The use of laser technology in treating dental problems have prevailed since ages. But with the ongoing development of the world of technology, it has come out as a better and safe option to treat patients with dental issues like before. The dentists at Dr.Balu Soman’s dental world ensures that patients are handled with care when treating them with laser technology. The teeth issues for which the lased dental treatments are used by the dentists are
- Teeth whitening– the yellowing colour of tooth or the discoloration of the tooth causes us serious embarrassment and also subjects us to a lower self-confidence. Thus the treatments of bringing back the original whitening of the teeth are something that people opt for when they face such issues with their teeth. While there are other processes to remove the stains or discoloration of the teeth, laser technology works wonder in doing that. The peroxide bleaching agent used for the teeth whitening dental procedure is activated by the ‘laser’ technology, thus paving the way to a whiter and brighter teeth color.
- Root canal treatment diseases– during the time when patients undergo ‘root canal procedures’, the laser technology is used effectively to treat the harmful bacteria that are present inside the root canal.
- Gum shaping -The reshaping of the gums can be done by the laser treatment.
- Lesion removal – The small tissue growth seen on the oral cavity can be removed using laser technology
So, the next time you suffer from any such dental trouble that requires you to go through laser treatments, consult Dr.Balu Soman for better treatments facilities and better pricing as well. He takes care of his patients with entirety and provides umpteen satisfaction as far as the treatments are concerned.
- Dental Implants
- Root canal treatment
- Metal free crown & Bridges
- Ceramic/ tooth coloured Orthodontic Braces
- Clear Aligners
- CAD-CAM Complete dentures in one day
- Teeth whitening
- Gum Depigmentation
- Gap closing
- Only tooth coloured restorations
- Smile designing
- Laser Dental Treatment
- Biomimetic Dentistry
- Tooth jewels
- Dental veneers
- Fractured Tooth Restoration